Join Pak Army as Captain 2020 | Direct Short Service Commission
- 1 Join Pak Army as Captain 2020 | Direct Short Service Commission
- 1.1 Eligibility Conditions
- 1.2 Common Feature to Join Pak Army as Captain through DSSC June 2020:
- 1.3 Online Registration to Join Pak Army as Captain ICTOs DSSC Course June 2020
- 1.4 How to Join Pakistan Air force PAF after Matric Apply online 2021
- 1.5 AS & RC Telephone
- 2 Join Pak Army as Captain ICTOs 2020 Advertisement
Join Pakistan Army as Captain through Direct Short Service Commission advertised on 14 June 2020 in The Nation. Interested candidates who want to Join Pak Army as Captain Information Communication Technology Officers ICTOs 2020 are advised to Register Online, starting from Monday, 15 June 2020. Online Registration for Information Communication Technology Officer Entry November 2020 may be done by visiting the Pak Army official website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk ‘or’ Registration centers. The last date to get this job opportunity is June 30, 2020.
|Category of Selection||Qualification||Age Limit||Gender|
|Information, Communication & Technology Officers (ICTO)||Software Engineers
Geo Informatics / Geomatics
Common Feature to Join Pak Army as Captain through DSSC June 2020:
- Minimum CGPA of 2.5 out of 4.0 or minimum 62.5% marks in the annual system.
- Candidates only graduated from PEC / HEC recognized universities.
- In the case of a foreign degree/equivalence certificate from HEC must be provided.
- No 3rd Division / Grade D and only one 2nd Division / Grade C throughout academic career.
- Candidates possessing MSc / MS Degree 2 -3 years of work experience will be given preference.
- A candidate with specific higher qualification is eligible, even if he is twice rejected by ISSB for PMA /
- Graduate Course or equivalent Naval / PAF Courses.
- Candidates once rejected for PMA / Equivalent Courses and once rejected in Post Graduate entry can avail
- one more chance for Post Graduate courses only.
- Appearing candidates can also apply on “HOPE Certificates” duly issued by Head of the universities /
- institutions. However, such candidates must submit the final degree/transcript by 15 Oct 2020, otherwise, they will not be considered in final merit.
- Gender: Male
- Marital Status: Married / Unmarried
- Nationality: Male Citizens of Pakistan, domicile holders of Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan, Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
- Physical Standards: Minimum Height – 5’ 4” (162.5 cm) Weight – As per Body Mass Index
Top Organization Jobs
- WAPDA Jobs 2020 Online Apply Latest Advertisement
- Public Sector Government Organization Drivers Jobs 2020
- City Central Hospital CCH Peshawar Jobs 2020
- Sindh Prisons Department Jobs 2020 for Doctors
- Anti Terrorism Court Gilgit Baltistan Jobs 2020 Advertisement
- University of Okara Jobs 2020 for Teaching Faculty, Ad No 02
- Lady Reading Hospital Peshawar Jobs 2020
- Short-Hand Training Program
- National University of Technology (NUTECH) (Fall Admission 2020)
- State Bank Officers Training Scheme (SBOTS) 24th Batch
- Nayatel Jobs 2020 Online Apply Latest Advertisement
- (Apply Online) Faysal Bank Jobs 2020 Career Opportunity
- Telenor Jobs 2020 in Pakistan (Apply in Multiple Cities)
- NESPAK Jobs 2020 Advertisement in Pakistan
- SNGPL Jobs 2020 Advertisement by Sui Northern Gas Pipelines
- Walled City of Lahore Authority WCLA Jobs 2020
- Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs 2020
- AFIRM Rawalpindi Jobs 2020 | Pakistan Army | Technicians
- PPSC Jobs June 2020 | PPSC Advertisement No 13 2020
- Pakistan Ordnance Factories POF Jobs June 2020
- Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2020 Islamabad
- Rejected by ISSB / GHQ/ NHQ/ AHQ selection boards.
- Twice screened out by ISSB.
- Candidates dismissed/removed/debarred from Govt Service including Armed Forces.
- Convicted in a court of Law for any heinous offense.
Online Registration to Join Pak Army as Captain ICTOs DSSC Course June 2020
|Apply Online:||Click Here|
|Advertisement:||Download PDF File|
Registration at AS & RCs
Candidates may report at the nearest AS&RCs for registration/allotment of roll number along with necessary documents mentioned below and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. Candidates will bring these documents on the day of the test as well.
- Original certificates/ detailed mark sheets along with two attested photocopies of each educational certificate/ degree/ diploma.
- Candidates serving in government Institutions/ Departments will render No Objection Certificate.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
- 6 x colored photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs. 100/- in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
- Candidates must bring their degrees duly verified by HEC/PEC.
NOTE: Old National Identity Card will not be accepted.
Selection Procedure to Join Pakistan Army ICTO 2020
Important Dates to Remember:
|Registration:||15-30 June 2020|
|Preliminary Tests:||06-08 August 2020|
Written / Intelligence Tests:
Intelligence / degree-level academic tests based on multiple-choice questions (MCQs) will be conducted at AS&RCs on the date given by the computer during the registration process.
Preliminary Medical Test:
Candidates will undergo initial medical tests at AS&RCs..
Candidates are required to qualify physical tests as under:-
- 1.6 km Run-9 Minutes
- Push Ups-10 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
- Sit Ups-10 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
- Chin Ups-2 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
- Shortlisted candidates will receive intimation for ISSB tests through the website as well as call up letters.
- Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Army for a minimum period of 7 years on stamp paper worth Rs.100 duly countersigned by Magistrate/Notary Public/ Oath Commissioner.
AS & RC Telephone
Join Pak Army as Captain ICTOs 2020 Advertisement