Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2020 Islamabad | Latest Advertisement
Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2020 advertised in Islamabad. Today new jobs announced in the Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2020 Advertisement having various posts as mentioned below on which applicants can apply. Candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these positions.
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Posts|
|1.||Project Manager/ Deputy Director||Masters||01|
|3.||Social Case Worker||Masters||01|
Top Organization Jobs
- WAPDA Jobs 2020 Online Apply Latest Advertisement
- Public Sector Government Organization Drivers Jobs 2020
- City Central Hospital CCH Peshawar Jobs 2020
- Sindh Prisons Department Jobs 2020 for Doctors
- Anti Terrorism Court Gilgit Baltistan Jobs 2020 Advertisement
- University of Okara Jobs 2020 for Teaching Faculty, Ad No 02
- Lady Reading Hospital Peshawar Jobs 2020
- Short-Hand Training Program
- National University of Technology (NUTECH) (Fall Admission 2020)
- State Bank Officers Training Scheme (SBOTS) 24th Batch
- Nayatel Jobs 2020 Online Apply Latest Advertisement
- (Apply Online) Faysal Bank Jobs 2020 Career Opportunity
- Telenor Jobs 2020 in Pakistan (Apply in Multiple Cities)
- NESPAK Jobs 2020 Advertisement in Pakistan
- SNGPL Jobs 2020 Advertisement by Sui Northern Gas Pipelines
- Walled City of Lahore Authority WCLA Jobs 2020
- Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs 2020
- AFIRM Rawalpindi Jobs 2020 | Pakistan Army | Technicians
- PPSC Jobs June 2020 | PPSC Advertisement No 13 2020
- Pakistan Ordnance Factories POF Jobs June 2020
|Posted Date:||25 November 2020|
|Organization:||Ministry of Human Rights MOHR|
|No. of Posts:||20|
|Education:||Literate, Primary, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master|
|Address:||Deputy Director Admin, Director General of Special Education|
|Last Date:||04 December 2020|
How To Apply for the Ministry of Human Rights Jobs:
- The Selection shall be made purely on merit on the contract base.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- The candidates called for interview will have to bring original documents attested copies of testimonials /experience certificates.
- Applications may be submitted by both male and female candidates with equal opportunity for employment.
- Applicants working In Government, Semi-Government Organizations, or autonomous bodies should apply through proper channels.
- A separate application should be submitted for each post.
- The name of the post should be clearly mentioned in the application as well as on the envelope.
- Applications that are incomplete or received after the due date will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for an interview or for joining the post.
- The last date to apply is 04 December 2020.
Address: Directorate General of Special Education, Hanna Road, G-8/4, Islamabad.
Ministry of Human Rights Jobs Advertisement: