PPSC Jobs June 2020 | PPSC Advertisement No 13 2020
PPSC Jobs June 2020 advertised by Punjab Public Service Commission in Express newspaper. PPSC Jobs 2020 announced Advertisement No 13 2020 for the job vacancies given below. Interested candidates should apply online via the official website www.ppsc.gop.pk. Individuals from Punjab having qualification MBBS, BS/ Bs.c, MBA, Masters, Graduation & Intermediate are encouraged to apply online.
- Lahore Development Authority
- Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department
- Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department
- Labour & Human Resource Department
- (Punjab Employees Social Security Institution)
- Anti-Corruption Establishment Department, Punjab
|Sr. No||Post Name||Basic Pay Scale||No. of Posts||Qualification|
|1.||Assistant Director||BPS 17||08||Bachelors|
|2.||Senior Registrar||BPS 18||08||MBBS|
|3.||Consultant Anesthetist||BPS 18||110||MBBS|
|4.||Audit officer||BPS 17||11||MBA|
|5.||Accounts officer||BPS 17||12||MBA|
|6.||Junior Clerk||BPS 11||34||M.S|
|7.||Assistant Director||BPS 17||02||M.Sc|
|8.||Deputy Director||BPS 18||01||B.S|
|9.||Accountant officer||BPS 17||01||B.A|
|10.||Assistant||BPS 16||07||B.A/ B.Sc|
|11.||Inspector||BPS 16||08||B.A/ B.Sc|
|13.||Assistant Director||BPS 17||01||Graduation|
Top Organization Jobs
- WAPDA Jobs 2020 Online Apply Latest Advertisement
- Public Sector Government Organization Drivers Jobs 2020
- City Central Hospital CCH Peshawar Jobs 2020
- Sindh Prisons Department Jobs 2020 for Doctors
- Anti Terrorism Court Gilgit Baltistan Jobs 2020 Advertisement
- University of Okara Jobs 2020 for Teaching Faculty, Ad No 02
- Lady Reading Hospital Peshawar Jobs 2020
- Short-Hand Training Program
- National University of Technology (NUTECH) (Fall Admission 2020)
- State Bank Officers Training Scheme (SBOTS) 24th Batch
- Nayatel Jobs 2020 Online Apply Latest Advertisement
- (Apply Online) Faysal Bank Jobs 2020 Career Opportunity
- Telenor Jobs 2020 in Pakistan (Apply in Multiple Cities)
- NESPAK Jobs 2020 Advertisement in Pakistan
- SNGPL Jobs 2020 Advertisement by Sui Northern Gas Pipelines
- Walled City of Lahore Authority WCLA Jobs 2020
- Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs 2020
- AFIRM Rawalpindi Jobs 2020 | Pakistan Army | Technicians
|Posted Date:||07 Jun 2020|
|Organization:||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|No. of Posts:||251|
|Education:||MBBS/ Masters/ Bachelor|
|Job Location:||Lahore, Punjab|
|Address:||PPSC, LDA PLAZA, EDGERTON ROAD, NEAR AIWAN-E-IQBAL, LAHORE|
|Last Date:||22 June 2020|
How To Apply for Jobs in Punjab Public Service Commission:
- Applicants are advised to apply online at PPSC official website www.ppsc.gop.pk.
- To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification
document will be acceptable.
- Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important/General
Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all
respects. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the
- Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 22-06-2020 up to
12:00 AM (Midnight). Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and
Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important/General Instructions to Candidates”.
- Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of
submission of Online Applications.
- Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
- For all posts to be filled through written test followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted
to three. However, if a candidate qualifies the interview but cannot be recommended for appointment due to shortage of
vacancies, his chance shall not be considered as availed whereas chance of a candidate who does not qualify the written test
or interview shall be considered as availed. For the post of Lecturer in Education Department, a candidate who is applicant
for more than one subject, shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he/she is a candidate in accordance with
above laid down policy.
- In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm /
entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be
- The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission
Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of
interview (if called).
- The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for
registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate before the Closing Date and
provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees at the
time of interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
- It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit under Head:“C02101- ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE
REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank
of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications
· In case, the requisition of any post is withdrawn by the Administrative Department after receipt of applications
by the Commission, the candidates of that particular post can use Paid Treasury Challan of the withdrawn post
against any other post (Once), advertised by the Commission within the next One Year.
· Special Persons are not required to deposit application fee.
· Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani
Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test
Fee prescribed for the post.
· No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
- PPSC’s Helplines: Lahore: 042-99202762, 99200161, 99200162, Rawalpindi: 051-5158095, Faisalabad:
041-9330713, Sargodha: 048-3259710, Multan: 061-9330354, Bahawalpur: 062-2881182, D.G. Khan: 064-9260410
- The last date to apply online in Punjab Public Service Commission is 22 June 2020.
Address: PPSC LDA PLAZA, EDGERTON ROAD, NEAR AIWAN-E-IQBAL, LAHORE.
Official Website: www.ppsc.gop.pk
|Apply Online:||Click Here|
|How To Apply Online:||Video Tutorial|