HEC Jobs 2021 Higher Education Commission Jobs
Higher Education Commission Jobs has announced the latest Jobs in South Asian University 2021 HEC Jobs 2021 through their official website. To apply for a faculty position, applicants should be outstanding scholars whose research and teaching interests will expand or complement the existing academic programs of the University. To apply for a non-academic position, applicants should be experienced professionals in the sought area of specialization.
South Asian University (SAU), New Delhi, India is an international University focused on postgraduate teaching & research, jointly established and funded by the eight SAARC countries. SAU is looking for one outstanding, highly qualified, and experienced faculty member and two non-teaching staff.
Please read the instructions and general conditions before preparing and submitting the application form. Citizens of the eight SAARC Member States are especially encouraged to apply for these positions. Interested candidates can visit the Higher Education Commission website for more details. The last date to get this job opportunity is April 30, 2021.
|Posted Date:||April 9, 2021|
|Organization:||Higher Education Commission HEC|
|No of Posts:||Multiple|
|Education:||PhD, Master/ Fulfil the Eligibility Criteria|
|Address:||Higher Education Commission, Sector H-9, Islamabad|
|Last Date:||April 30, 2021|
Vacancies Details HEC Jobs 2021 Higher Education Commission Jobs:
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||Salary|
|1.||Professor||PhD||US$ 30,000 to 45,000|
|2.||Registrar- Grade I A||Master||US$ 30,000 to 45,000|
|3.||Director||Master||US$ 27,000 to 40,000|
How To Apply for HEC Jobs 2021 Higher Education Commission Jobs:
- Applications, along with all the requisite documents as mentioned in the application form must be submitted by post/courier to the following address
Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
The application form is a MS word document that may be filled on computer and printed out for signing and submission.
A fee of US$ 20 or Indian Rs.1300/- for each application can be paid via online payment portal available on this website by using credit/debit card or net banking, OR via a bank draft for US$ 20 or INR 1300/- drawn in favor of “South Asian University”, New Delhi.
- The applicant must write his/her name and post applied for, on the reverse side of the bank draft.
- Candidates who are currently employed will have to submit a no-objection certificate from their current employer.
- Candidates, who wish to apply for more than one position, should fill up and send a separate application form for each position.
- Selected candidates from countries other than India will be sponsored for a work visa in India.
- Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed form.
- All applications will be screened by a Screening committee that will shortlist candidates.
- Short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
- The ability to teach and communicate effectively with students will form an important component of the assessment of a candidate for a faculty position.
- Candidates from outside India who are unable to attend the interview may be interviewed through Skype.
- The last date to apply online is April 30, 2021.
|Application Form For Teaching Staff|
|Application Form For Non-Teaching Staff|
|Detailed Job Description|
Address: Acting President, South Asian University, Akbar Bhawan, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi- 110021, India.
HEC South Asian University Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Jobs 2021 Advertisement: