State Bank Officers Training Scheme (SBOTS) 25th Batch
STATE BANK OF PAKISTAN
Excellent Career Opportunity
STATE BANK OFFICERS TRAINING SCHEME (SBOTS) – 25th Batch
State Bank of Pakistan (SBP), the Central Bank, regulates the monetary and credit system of the country and fosters its growth in the best national interest with a view to securing monetary stability and optimum utilization of the country’s productive resources.
Consistent strengthening of its regulatory and supervisory regime is reflected in the performance and resilience of the banking sector in the face of a challenging macro-financial environment.
To further strengthen institutional capacity and as part of the Strategic Plan to strengthen the HR base, SBP invites applications from talented, self-motivated, result-oriented and energetic candidates for “Assistant Directors (OG-2)” under State Bank Officers Training Scheme (SBOTS) – 25th Batch. The positions are permanently based in Karachi.
Masters or Bachelors Degree with 16 years of education with at least 60% marks or 2.5 CGPA out of 4.0 or 3.5 CGPA out of 5.0 from HEC recognized Pakistani institutions in Business Administration, Public Administration, Economics, Commerce, Finance, Accounting, Information Systems & Technology, Mathematics, Human Resources, and Agriculture. Foreign degree holders are required to submit an Equivalence Certificate issued by HEC along with the application.
Candidates awaiting final results are not eligible to apply.
Maximum 26 years as on deadline of applications. Age limit shall be relaxed by 03 years for candidates from FATA, Northern Areas, Gilgit Baltistan, Baluchistan, and Azad Kashmir; and by 05 years for employees of SBP and its subsidiaries subject to fulfilling all other eligibility requirements.
Application and Testing Procedure
Interested Pakistani/AJK nationals meeting above eligibility criteria are required to log on NTS website and follow the procedure for submission of online application form.
▪ Age will be considered as per CNIC
▪ Applications devoid of the required information and details like Photograph, Date of Birth, experience/qualification dates or any other important information will not be shortlisted.
▪ Printable copy of Application Form along with copy of the deposit slip is required to be posted to Joint Director (Resource Management), Human Resources Department, State Bank of Pakistan I. I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi.
▪ Last date of submission of applications is February 14, 2022.
▪ Applications submitted in person or through e-mail will not be entertained.
▪ Candidates shortlisted by SBP based on eligibility criteria shall be sent admit cards by NTS at their postal addresses to appear in the written test to be held at designated test centers.
▪ SBP/NTS will upload the lists of qualified candidates on their respective websites.
- The candidates shortlisted on the basis of written test and meeting other eligibility criteria will be invited for further selection process along with attested copies of educational/professional documents, Equivalence Certificate from HEC (in case of foreign qualification), original (test) Deposit Slip, domicile, CNIC and 03 passports size photographs.
- Please be informed that if at any stage of selection it is proved that you do not meet the required eligibility criteria as per advertisement, your candidature for the position will be withdrawn / cancelled immediately.
- Successful candidates will be selected in order of merit subject to observance of Provincial/Regional quota provisions as prescribed by Government of Pakistan.
After completion of all pre-induction formalities including medical and psychological examinations, the selected candidates shall be required to undergo “Applied Focused Theoretical Training” (residential) at National Institute of Banking and Finance (NIBAF), Islamabad.
- Monetized salary of Rs: 82,000/- per month and other perks and benefits in Salary Scale of OG-2 as per Bank’s rules.
- Medical facility as per Bank’s rules.
- Staff Loans & other benefits and allowances as admissible under New Compensation & Benefits Structure as per Bank’s rules.
Misinformation and any attempt to influence the selection process will be considered a definite disqualification at any stage of the process for current as well as for all future recruitments in the Bank, even if the candidate is otherwise qualified.
SBP is an equal opportunity employer and females are encouraged to apply
11 CommentsAdd a Comment
I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This piece of writing posted at this web site
is in fact nice.
Like!! I blog frequently and I really thank you for your content. The article has truly peaked my interest.