WAPDA Internship 2022 Online Apply
WAPDA Internship 2022 Online Apply announced the Internship Program in Govt Sector. Interested candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these positions. Vacancy’s detail and their eligibility criteria are given below.
WAPDA New Internship Detail:
- Electrical/Electronic & Mechanical Engineering = 15
- Civil Engineering = 15
- Finance & Accounting = 08
- Human Resource & Administration = 08
- Mass Communication & Media = 04
- Total Number Of Vacancies = 50
- Duration: = 08 Weeks
- Stipend: Rs 20000/- (10000/- Per Month)
- Batch: Q2 (Spring)
- Fresh/Recent Graduates (Max 3 Years)
- Age Limit: Maximum 26 years
- Required CGPA: Minimum 2.5
- Seats allocated for Open Quota (40% = 20 seats)
- Seats allocated for Provincial Quota (60% = 30 seats)
Seats Province wise
- Punjab = 4 seats
- Sindh = 4 Seats
- Khyber Pakhton = 4 Seats
- Gilgit Baltistan = 5 Seats
- Balochistan = 5 Seats
- Azad Kashmir = 5 Seats
- Ex FATA = 3 Seats
- Developed Provinces
- 1 seat reserved for Minorities
- Developing Provinces
Attested Copies In PDF Formats ONLY
- All-Academic / Educational Docx
- Diploma or Final Transcript / Degree
- CNIC Copy
- Domicile Copy
- Updated CV
- 02 recent passport size photos
- NAB Jobs 2022 | Advertisement Application Form
- PO Box No 750 Jobs 2022
- Oil & Gas Development Company Wow OGDCL Jobs 2022 Latest Advertisement
- State Bank Jobs 2022 Apply Online
- (5 Advertisement) The Bank of Punjab Jobs 2022 BOP Jobs Online Apply
How to Apply WAPDA New Internship 2022:
- Online Application Forms are available on the WAPDA Website.
- Original documents should be produced at the time of the interview.
- Only short-listed candidates called for an interview.
- The deadline for the submission of the Application is February 13, 2022.
Mailing Address: SI&CSR Officer, Room No. G-23, WAPDA House, Lahore.
WAPDA Internship 2022 Advertisement:
Share it with your friends: