University of Swabi UOS Jobs 2021 Online Apply
The University of Swabi UOS Jobs 2021 Online Apply has announced the latest Jobs in Dawn newspaper. Interested candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these positions. Vacancy’s detail and their eligibility criteria are given below.
- UET Taxila Jobs 2022 | Latest University of Engineering & Technology Jobs
- MNS University of Agriculture Multan MNSUAM Jobs 2022
- GC University Lahore Jobs 2022
- Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences Jamshoro Jobs 2022
- NUST University Jobs 2022 Apply Online
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification|
|1.||Deputy Director Works (Civil)||Masters|
|3.||Assistant Director QEC||Masters|
|11.||Duplicating Machine Operator||Matric|
- Join PAF After FA, FSC
- Telenor Jobs 2023 Wow Online Apply
- How to Join Pak Army 2023? joinpakarmy Now (Online Registration)
- Jazz Jobs 2023 Apply Online
- 33000 Educators Jobs 2022 (District Wise List)- Apply Online
How to Apply University of Swabi UOS Jobs 2021:
- Applicants for (Serial No 01 to 04) should apply through the Online Job Portal available on the University of Swabi website www.uoswabi.edu.pk and others for (Serial No 09 to 11) on the Application Form available on the university website.
- A Bank Draft in favor of Treasurer, the University of Swabi or online deposit to Account No.0323-223082836 United Bank limited, Swabi Branch.
- Original receipt of Bank Draft / Online Deposit (and once photocopy of the same) with attested photocopies of all the mentioned documents must be attached with the Application Form.
- Experience Certificates
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Challan Form
- CGPA less than 3.00/4.00 will be considered as Second Division.
- The candidates having a Foreign Degree / Certificate will provide Equivalency Certificate from NEC / IBCC, Islamabad before the closing date.
- Only eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for a Test / Interview.
- Mobile Phone numbers, postal and email addresses must be written on the Application Form.
- All applicants must submit a “printed application form” from the online Job Portal, before the last date through postal / courier service.
- Incomplete applications / received after the due date will not be considered at all.
- No TA/DA will be paid.
- Errors and Omissions, if any, will be rectified by the University.
- The deadline for the submission of the Online Application is October 15, 2021.
Mailing Address: University of Swabi, Swabi.
Telephone: 0938-49050 to 490507 (Ex 110)