University of Malakand Jobs 2021 Vacancies 107
The University of Malakand Jobs 2021 announced the latest Jobs in Aaj Newspaper. Applications are invited on the prescribed Application Form from eligible Pakistani nationals for the following position(s).
University of Malakand Jobs 2021
The Project (Establishment of Women sub-Campus at Batkhela, University of Malakand), purely on a fixed/project-based contract, for a period of one year (extendable till completion of the project as per PC-I, depending upon satisfactory performance). Vacancy’s details and their eligibility criteria are given below.
|1.||Assistant Professor||As Per HEC Criteria|
|2.||Lecturer||As Per HEC Criteria|
|4.||Project Accountant||M.Com/ MBA|
|7.||Assistant Administrative Officer||Master|
|8.||Assistant Provost Female||Master|
|9.||Assistant Director Finance||M.Com/ MBA|
|10.||Assistant Director Works||BSc|
|11.||Resident Warden Female||Master|
|16.||Assistant Warden Female||Master|
- GC University Hyderabad Jobs 2021
- UET Lahore Jobs 2021 Apply Online
- Mirpur University MUST Jobs 2021
- (1000+Vacancies) Kohsar University Murree Jobs 2021 | KUM Jobs 2021 Apply Now
- Ibadat International University Islamabad Jobs 2021
How to Apply University of Malakand Jobs 2021:
- The application form can be download from www.uom.edu.pk
- Candidates must attach the Attested copies of the following documents with the prescribed Application Form
- All educational certificates
- PEC Registration Card
- Experience Certificates
- Other testimonials
- Three recent passport sizE photographs
- A bank draft or receipt/slip of NBP University of Malakand Campus Branch (Non-refundable) in favor of the Director Finance, University of Malakand shall be attached
- Rs. 2,000/- (for post equivalent to BPS-17 to 19 & PPS-07 to 09),
- Rs. 500/- (for post equivalent to BPS-16 & PPS-06)
- Rs. 350 (for pos equivalent to BPS-02 to 11 & PPS-02)
- Candidates serving in Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous Organizations/Institutions must apply through a proper channel with a NOC.
- Candidates applying to more than one post shall have to submit separate application forms along with the application processing fee, in a separate envelop clearly mentioning the position to be applied for or upper right corner of the envelope.
- Incomplete applications and those received after due dah will not be entertained.
- NoTA/DA will be paid for the test/interview.
- Applications should be submitted to the university before September 20, 2021.
Mailing Address: Deputy Registrar, University of Malakand.
Phone No: 0945-9250517-18