Sub Engineer Jobs 2022 in Public Health Engineering Department
You can check here that Sub Engineer Jobs 2022 in Public Health Engineering Department has announced Sub Engineer Jobs. These jobs are for males & females.
- Jazz Jobs 2022 Apply Online
- Directorate of Prosecution Peshawar Jobs 2022
- Election Commission of Pakistan ECP Jobs 2022
- Telenor Jobs 2022 Wow Online Apply
- Communication Works Department Jobs 2022
Details of Sub Engineer Jobs 2022 in Public Health Engineering Department
- Post Name & Scale: Sub Engineer BPS-11
- Department: PUBLIC HEALTH ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT (NORTH & SOUTH) PUNJAB
- Case Number: 4E2022
- Qualification: Three years Diploma in Civil Technology from any recognized institute under Punjab Board of Technical Education.
- Recruitment Agency: PPSC
- Age Limits: Male: 18 to 28+7=35 Years Female: 18 to 28+10=38 Years
Test Pattern & Syllabus: One paper MCQ Type Written Test of 100 Marks and 90 minutes duration. The syllabus is as under:- a) Qualification related questions: (80%) i.e. Three years Diploma in Civil Technology b) General Knowledge including (20%) Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu, Everyday Science, and Computer Studies
- Jazz Jobs 2022 Apply Online
- CTI Jobs 2022 College Teaching Interns
- (1990+Vacancies) Motorway Police Jobs 2022
- 70000 Vacancies Teaching Jobs Punjab Educators Jobs 2022
- Join PAF After FA, FSC
How to Apply Sub Engineer Jobs 2022 in Public Health Engineering Department?
- Please read the “General Instructions” regarding Application Fee, Written Test, Interview on PPSC website before applying online.
- Employees of Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies of Federal Government or Provincial Government and those of Local Bodies are not entitled to age concession for the period of their service in such organization.
- In case a candidate claims that his/her qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, he/she will be required to submit equivalence certificate of his/her foreign/local qualification, issued by the Competent Authority of
- HEC/PMDC/PMC/PEC & QEDC of concerned Administrative Department, which will be accepted by the Commission as Final, at the time of interview or whenever asked by the Commission. If a candidate fails to submit Equivalence
- Certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of interview or whenever asked by the Commission, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm /entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application
- shall be rejected.
- The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the
- time of interview (if called).
- The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PMC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate on or before the Closing
- Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees, issued by the Competent Authority, at the time of interview. CGPAis not acceptable.
- No information, whatsoever, shared by anyone other than on the PPSC’s website, is authentic; therefore, candidates must not trust any such information.
- The Shorthand Test as well as Typing & Proficiency Test for the post of Stenographerwill be held in Lahore only.
- Last Date is 14th March 2022.