PPL Jobs 2021 Pakistan Petroleum Limited
Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL Jobs 2021 announced the latest Jobs, across Pakistan. Applications are invited from the interested candidates. Pakistan Petroleum Limited is a frontline player in the hydrocarbon sector for over seven decades with a consistent track record in youth development.
As part of its commitment to capacity building of young professionals, PPL is pleased to offer on- job training opportunity as a Trainee through a 2-year contract. Applicants meeting the standard eligibility criteria mentioned below will be required to appear for a written test conducted by National Testing Service (NTS) in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Quetta & Peshawar.
Interested candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these positions. Vacancy’s detail and their eligibility criteria are given below.
|Posted Date:||02 August 2021|
|Organization:||Pakistan Petroleum Limited|
|No of Posts:||30|
|Education:||16 Year Education|
|Job Location:||Across Pakistan|
|Last Date:||16 August 2021|
Vacancies Detail Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL Jobs 2021:
|Discipline||Category Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|Engineering||Petroleum Engineering||BE/ BS/ BSc/ MS||05|
|Electrical/ Electronic Engineering||03|
|Management||MBA/ BSc/ BS/ BBA||04|
|Support Services||Finance||MBA/ BSc/ BS/ BBA||03|
- PAF Islamabad Jobs 2022 Pakistan Air Force
- PKLI Jobs 2022 Pakistan Kidney and Liver Institute
- PSCA Jobs 2022 Punjab Safe Cities Authority
- Apply Online – NESPAK Jobs 2022 Advertisement in Pakistan
- Peshawar High Court Jobs 2022
How to Apply:
- For registration, please visit www.nts.org.pk
- Information on the application procedure is also available on the PPL website at www.ppl.com.pk
- Candidates meeting the above standard eligibility criteria may register themselves with NTS by paying a non-refundable fee as per prescribed rates latest by August 16, 2021.
- Candidates will pay 50 percent fee and the remaining 50 percent will be borne by the company
- Applications sent directly to PPL in contravention of the prescribed procedure will not be entertained.
- The deadline for the submission of the Application is August 16, 2021.
Step 1: Top 3 candidates as per the merit list against each position, securing minimum required passing marks (60 percent and above) in NTS test will be shortlisted
Step 2: Shortlisted candidates will undergo psychometric assessment followed by panel interviews
Step 3: Top 30 candidates (1 against each advertised position) selected on the basis of equal weightage of 60 percent and above each in academic score
NTS test scores and interview performance will be offered two-year on-job training, subject to medical and security clearance and verification of submitted documents
Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL Jobs 2021 Advertisement:
Share it with your friends: