MOCC Jobs 2021 Latest Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2021
The latest Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2021 announced the latest Jobs 2021. Applications are invited MOCC Jobs 2021 from eligible persons for the hiring of the following posts.
Interested candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria Ministry of Climate Change Jobs to apply for these positions. The posts are purely on a contract basis for a period of MOCC Jobs of two years extendable on performance-based evaluation. Vacancies detail and their eligibility criteria Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2021 are given below.
Vacancies Detail MOCC Jobs 2021 Latest Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2021:
- Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022
- Forest and Wildlife Department KPK Jobs 2022
- Health Department KPK Jobs 2022
- Session Court Charsadda Jobs 2022
- 1000+Agriculture Department KPK Jobs 2022
- Medical Teaching Institution MTI Jobs 2022
- Women University Mardan Jobs 2022
- Sindh Health Department Jobs 2022
How to Apply MOCC Jobs 2021 Latest Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2021:
- Candidates already in Government service should apply through the proper channel. available at www.mocc.gov.pk
- Retired Government Servant having requisite qualification and experience and not beyond 61 years of age inclusive of age relation are eligible to apply.
- The cut-off date for determining eligibility criteria will be the closing date of the advertisement.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Candidates are required to submit their CVs and documents to the undersigned before the last date.
- Short-listed candidates will bring original testimonials at the time of the test/interview.
- No. TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Title or the position applied must be Written on the top right-hand corner of the die envelope.
- The deadline for the submission of the Application is October 11, 2021.
Mailing Address: Assistant Director (A/F) Pakistan Environmental Protection Agency, Plot No.42, Street No. 6, Sector H-8/2, Islamabad.