MOCC Jobs 2022 Latest Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2022
The latest Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2022 announced the latest Jobs 2022. Applications are invited MOCC Jobs 2022 from eligible persons for the hiring of the following posts.
Interested candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria Ministry of Climate Change Jobs to apply for these positions. The posts are purely on a contract basis for a period of MOCC Jobs of two years extendable on performance-based evaluation. Vacancies detail and their eligibility criteria Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2022 are given below.
Vacancies Detail MOCC Jobs 2022 Latest Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2022:
- Assistant Computer Programmer
- Senior Laboratory Assistant
- Laboratory Assistant
- Accounts Assistant
- Assistant Inspector
- Naib Qasid
- PAF Islamabad Jobs 2022 Pakistan Air Force
- PKLI Jobs 2022 Pakistan Kidney and Liver Institute
- PSCA Jobs 2022 Punjab Safe Cities Authority
- Apply Online – NESPAK Jobs 2022 Advertisement in Pakistan
- Peshawar High Court Jobs 2022
- UET Taxila Jobs 2022 | Latest University of Engineering & Technology Jobs
- NADRA Peshawar Jobs 2022 | Walk-in-Interview
- Children Hospital Faisalabad Jobs 2022
How to Apply MOCC Jobs 2022 Latest Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2022:
- Candidates already in Government service should apply through the proper channel.
- Retired Government Servant having requisite qualification and experience and not beyond 61 years of age inclusive of age relation are eligible to apply.
- The cut-off date for determining eligibility criteria will be the closing date of the advertisement.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Candidates are required to submit their CVs and documents to the undersigned before the last date.
- Short-listed candidates will bring original testimonials at the time of the test/interview.
- No. TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Title or the position applied must be Written on the top right-hand corner of the die envelope.
- The deadline for the submission of the Application is 12 April 2022.
Mailing Address: Assistant Director (A/F) Pakistan Environmental Protection Agency, Plot No.42, Street No. 6, Sector H-8/2, Islamabad.