Latest Govt Jobs In Ministry of Defence Advertisement
Latest Govt Jobs In Ministry of Defence Advertisement has declared the most recent positions commercial through an online occupation entryway www.recruitments.com.pk in Express Newspaper. The Department of Ministry of Defense, Government of Pakistan promoted the accompanying opportunities as referenced beneath. The Candidates should satisfy the Eligibility Criteria to go after these jobs.
Latest Govt Jobs In Ministry of Defence Advertisement Vacancies:
|Sr. No||Posts Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Director (Research & Analysis) (BPS-19)||PhD||03|
|2.||Deputy Director (Research & Analysis) (BPS-18)||M.Phil/ Masters||06|
|3.||Assistant Director (Research & Analysis) (BPS-17)||BS||16|
|4.||Director (Computer Programming) (BPS-19)||Ph.D||01|
|5.||Deputy Director (Computer Programming) (BPS-18)||MSc||10|
|6.||Assistant Director (Computer Programming) (BPS-17)||BS||01|
|7.||Deputy Director (Engineering) (BPS-18)||MSc||05|
|8.||Assistant Director (Engineering) (BPS-17)||BS||07|
|9.||Assistant Director (BPS-17)||MA/ MSc||22|
|10.||Sub Inspector (BPS-14)||Graduation||50|
|11.||Security Sub Inspector (BPS-14)||Graduation||09|
|12.||Security Assistant Sub Inspector (BPS-09)||Graduation||12|
|13.||Security Supervisor (BPS-07)||Intermediate||11|
|14.||Traffic Analyst Supervisor (BPS-16)||Graduation||03|
|15.||Traffic Analyst (BPS-14)||Graduation||06|
|17.||Upper Division Clerk (BPS-11)||Intermediate||15|
|18.||Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09)||Matric||31|
|20.||Sub Engineer – I (BPS-11)||DAE||01|
|22.||Sub Divisional Officer (B&R) (BPS-14)||B-Tech||02|
|23.||Sub Divisional Officer (E&M) (BPS-14)||B-Tech||02|
|25.||AC Technician (BPS-11)||Matric||01|
|26.||Charge Nurse (BPS-16)||Registered Nurse||07|
|27.||Electro Cardiograph Tech (BPS-09)||Matric||03|
|28.||OT Technician (BPS-09)||Matric||02|
|29.||Lady Health Visitor (BPS-09)||Matric||01|
Step by step instructions to Apply for Latest Govt Jobs In Ministry of Defence Advertisement:
- Online application structures and online application expense store slips are accessible on site www.recruitments.com.pk
- Printed copy accommodation of Application Forms isn’t Required.
- Application expenses payable by up-and-comers can be store in nationwide parts of Askari Bank Limited in routine bank days/timings.
- Rs. 1200/ – for Posts in BS-18 to BS-19.
- Rs. 1000/ – for Posts in BS-17
- Rs. 600/ – for presents in BPS-7 on BS-16
- Notwithstanding, Fee Deposit Slips will be produced through site fill 1400 hours of the last date to apply.
- Kept Fee is non-refundable/non-adaptable hence, up-and-comers should guarantee qualification prior to applying for any post.
- In-Eligible up-and-comers won’t be permitted to show up in test(s).
- By paying a single charge, a competitor may apply for any gathering of posts at Sr#10, 11, 12 OR Sr#14, 15, 16 OR Sr#17, 18 OR Sr#19, 20, 21 OR Sr# 27, 28 subject to qualification.
- To Apply for additional posts/gathering of posts. separate expense will be payable.
- Debilitate CANDIDATES ARE ENTITLED FOR FEE EXEMPTION subject to Disability Certificates.
- The last date to apply is February 17, 2021.
|Posted Date:||January 24, 2021|
|Organization:||Ministry of Defence|
|No of Posts:||263|
|Education:||Ph.D., M.Phil, BS, MSc, Graduate, Intermediate, Matric|
|Job Location:||All Pakistan|
|Address:||Govt of Pakistan, Ministry of Defence|
|Last Date:||February 17, 2021|
Address: Street No 06, Chaklala Scheme 03, house no 100/A, Rawalpindi.
Latest Govt Jobs In Ministry of Defence Advertisement Jobs 2021 Advertisement: