Join Pak Army as Captain Pakistan Army Captain Jobs
Pak Army has announced online registration for Captain jobs through Join Pak Army as Captain Pakistan Army Captain Jobs. Pakistani Nationality is eligible. Online apply for the following mentioned categories according to their qualification. join Pak army and having qualification are encouraged to apply online at Pakistan Army official website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk Online registration.
Eligibility Criteria for Join Pak Army as Captain Pakistan Army Captain Jobs:
|Category of Selection||Qualification|
|Corps of Engineers||BE (Architect)
BE (GIS & RS)
|Corps of Signals||BE Elec (Telecom)|
|Corps of Ordnance||BE (Textile Engg)|
|Corps of Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (EME)||BE (BioMedical Engg)
|Army Education Corps (AEC)||MA/ MSc/ BS (Chemistry/ History)|
|Information & Computer Technology Officers (ICTO)||BE (Software Engg/ Cyber Security/ Geo Matics)|
|Judge Advocate General (JAG)||LLB (02 Years Experience|
Age Limit: 28 Years (as of 01 May 2021)
Marital Status: Unmarried
Nationality: Pakistani and domicile holder of Azad Kashmir/ Gilgit
Marks: Min 2.5 CGPA out of 4 ‘or’ Min 60% Marks
- Min height: 5 feet
- Weight: As per body mass index
- Vision: As per PAO 11/82
Ineligibility Conditions to Join Pak Army as Captain Pakistan Army Captain Jobs:
- Twice screened out by ISSB.
- Declared Permanently UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board.
- Withdrawn from any Academy / Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for an offense involving moral turpitude.
- Dismissed or terminated from Government Service including Armed Forces.
How to Apply for Join Pak Army as Captain Pakistan Army Captain Jobs:
- Click below for Online Registration ‘or’ visit official website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk
- Candidates can also register by visiting the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs).
- The date and time of the test shall be intimated on the internet for which one should have a valid e-mail account.
- Candidates will report on the exact date and time for preliminary tests on computerized roll number slips.
- Candidates will also bring all documents mentioned below and will pay the prospectus fee at the AS&RCs.
Registration/Preliminary Test Schedule:
|Registration:||13 Jan – 31 Jan 2021|
|Preliminary Test:||08 Feb 2021|
Written/Intelligence Test: Professional written/intelligence test based on multiple-choice questions will be conducted at AS&RCs from 31 Jan 2021.
Preliminary Medical Test: Candidates will undergo an initial medical test at AS&RCs.
Physical Test: Female candidates to qualify 1.6 KM in 14 Minutes.
ISSB Test: Shortlisted candidates will receive intimation for ISSB tests through the website as well as call up letters.
- Detailed medical examination of candidates recommended by ISSB will be carried out at nearby CMHS.
- Candidates who are recommended by ISSB will be called for an interview by the GHQ selection board at Rawalpindi.
- Final Selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of the candidate’s overall performance.
- Original Documents with two sets of attested photocopies of educational certificates.
- Candidates serving in government institutes should bring NOC from the relevant department.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
- 6×Colored photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs.100/- in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
- Candidates must bring their degrees duly verified by HEC/PEC.
Note: Old National Identity Card will not be acceptable.
|Posted Date:||13 January 2021|
|No. of Posts:||Multiple|
|Education:||Graduation, Master, LLB|
|Job Location:||Across Pakistan|
|Last Date:||31 January 2021|
Join Pak Army as Captain Pakistan Army Captain Jobs Advertisement